Hola todos – Casí nos van terminando los días del verano y tengo los pensamientos puestos en al nuevo año escolar. Tengo muchas ganas de veros de nuevo y conocer a mis estudiantes nuevos. 😀
If you are here to check out your next year’s class, here are the materials you will need for Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 with me:
- 100 page COLLEGE RULED Composition NOTEBOOK – no spiral bound notebooks, please
- at least two different colors of pen (blue/red or black/red)
- 1 large glue stick (the purple ones are the best – Elmer’s is great)
- highlighters (5 colors would be awesome – but at least 3 different colors)
- headphones – YOUR OWN PAIR, EVERYDAY. (Bring in the pair they give you with a new cell phone, etc) Recording microphone/headphones are a plus.
I also highly recommend these other commonly used supplies:
- colored pencils (not markers)
Some students have been happy that they had these things available some days as well:
- a ruler
- Post it Notes
- A bookmark or a ribbon for marking off current page in Composition notebooks
Get outside and enjoy these last few days of sleeping in and sunshine!